A Fresh Start

28 October 2018

Hey,

Some people might recognize this blog from a couple of years ago. Towards the end of it I was going through some stuff in my personal life which mean I wasn't paying any attention to my blog, although it really started to pick up, so I went off the radar for a bit then I made the decision to not continue with it. I left my blog up and running in case I wanted to come back to it, but I didn't, not for a while.


Anyway, I have finally got my life back on track and here I am two years later starting it allllllll again. It's going to be hard as I have to re-build all of it, my twitter followers and everything! 

I am starting my blog posts from scratch as the ones that I left on here are the past and I want to let go of all that and move forward! So that is what this is, a fresh start for me to move forward with my life and leave all the toxic people behind. 

For anyone that did know my blog from before, here is a little update since I abandoned it almost 2 years ago. In the time that I have had off my blog, I have... had a relationship, found a new hobby which is hand embroidery, I started my own Etsy shop which I will link at the bottom of this post (it's for my hand embroidery hoops), I have started a bullet journal, I have had 2 new jobs, been on holiday twice and spent the rest of my time getting drunk and havin' a great timeee! 

Anyway, that is all for now, I don't want to give too much away for my first comeback post! However, if you are interested, I will now leave you with the link to my Etsy shop which is called...


Make sure you're following my socials to keep updated with new posts because I'm back b*tches.

Courteney, out.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Courteney Writes. Design by Fearne.